$15 Off Classic Whitewater Rafting Trips
- $15 Off Classic Whitewater Rafting Trips
- Code may be redeemed by calling Lewis & Clark to check availability and make reservation: (800) 824-5375
- Limit 14 spaces per departure time for this promotion
- No cash value
- Cannot be combined with any other offer
- Reservation required. Subject to availability, merchant recommends calling to check availability prior to purchase.
- Merchant's standard 1-week promotional cancellation policy applies
- Valid only for option purchased
- Not valid on Small Boats, Meal Trips, Early Bird Specials, Riverside Steak Dinners or any Scenic Float Trips
- Limited spaces on each departure
- Operates in all weather
- Splash gear is complimentary, wetsuits available for rent
- Guide gratuity is not included
- Must be 6 or older for Classic Raft Whitewater
- Must sign waiver
- Purchased voucher expires on September 15, 2018
Whitewater Raft Trips are among the most popular family activities in Jackson Hole. Whitewater rafters love the class III thrills of Lunch Counter, Big Kahuna and other rapids on the beautiful Snake River Canyon. You can also enjoy beautiful views of the Tetons while searching for Bald Eagles and other wildlife along the way. Lewis & Clark is the last stand-alone family-run whitewater outfitter left in Jackson Hole. Owners James and Karen have raised their children here while greeting nearly every guest at Lewis & Clark for 24 years. Their small staff offers more personal, caring service.
About Lewis & Clark River Expeditions
Owners James Peck and Karen Youngblood bought the company in 1994 and take great pride in creating a family atmosphere at their operation. Their two daughters, ages now 16 and 20, have helped greatly in forming a service philosophy that stresses rafting fun for people of all ages. Karen's father ran our whitewater trip at age 82.